The Racing Starts Challenge VIP pass
Each day during the Racing Starts Challenge we take you BACK STAGE for a private Q&A session with Marlene, Rebecca and our expert guests.
You will meet
Lesleh Wright – Olympic Cox 1980 & 1884, Athletic Director Chinook Performance Canadian National Team Coxswain and Olympian 1977-1985. Co-Founder and Athletic Director and Chief Coxswain at Chinook Performamce Racing. Owner of Steeringuwright Rowing Camps and Clinics.
Adam Kreek – Olympic 8 2004 & 2008, Ambassador Coach at Oarboard, Executive Business Coach
Alix James – Masters athlete, CEO of Nielsen-Kellerman, 7 years of collegiate (Yale) and club experience in my 20’s, then 15 years of experience rowing as a Master with Vesper. LOTS of experience bowing doubles and quads and “coxing” starts as well as doing them myself.
Backstage live Video Q&A
Each day after the public event ends you will join us in a private backstage VIP room with our expert guest of the day.
In the room you will get MORE detail from the expert on HOW to do the maneuvers and practices they recommend for racing starts.
You will also get YOUR QUESTIONS answered by our experts.
PLUS everything will be recorded so you can watch again and study for your own rowing practice.
PLUS bonus content each day
- 12 Exercises for Speedwork and Starts by Faster Masters Rowing
- Adam Kreek – the Spracklen Method explained
- The Drills and Workouts in the Spracklen Method
- Lesleh Wright – The Head of the Charles [PAUSE ROWING] Video;
- Lesleh’s preferred start sequence
- Alix James – Using data for your starts
- How to interpret your data to adapt your start to find the fastest sequence
And more – we will surprise you with additional videos and articles.