You are a keen masters athlete and you want to row faster this year. You’re fed up with trying to figure it out, without a regular coach, or you self-coach – the Individual subscription is designed for you.
The annual membership for solo athletes saves money.
Your monthly membership includes new articles posted each month and advice in 6 modules to so that you use your available training time effectively and efficiently. to become the athlete you want to be.
I really value the training plans. I don’t always follow them strictly but I do follow the principle of the three hard sessions. I have gained and followed some useful ideas about rigging for masters (shorter inboard) and interesting ideas like putting tape on the loom to check for digging. The land training is really useful and I think many masters don’t have that. I think my training is better for it and I have picked up useful technique tips on the way. Carole Mills, Cambridge, UK
The monthly training programs are tailored to fit the current racing season whether it be 1k or 5k. These suit northern hemisphere and southern hemisphere regattas.
- Your Training Program
- Your Technique Program
- Land Training Exercises
- Peak Performance Tips
- Rowing Lifestyle Advice
- Bonus Gift
When we have seasons overlapping or there are major differences when peak events occur we include special notes or programs. Some of our customers live in the Southern Hemisphere; some in the Northern. The program from May to September has a 1k focus – with peaks in May/June (South) and August/September (North); October moves to longer races through to March (North) and then rolls back to 1k. For rowers in the global South, January to May is a 1k focus.
When you join you’ll get our Rowing Fundamentals Bundle worth $279 including: the Faster Five ebook covering bladework, technique, racing, stroke power and the fitness assessment; 2 drill videos to improve your confidence; Race plans for 1k and 5k; The Ultimate Head Racing Guide for Masters; Technique As You Age and Recovery for Masters articles;
What Users Say
I loved the technique drills – drills I make my athletes do and which I used to do myself when I was racing but had got out of the habit. And I like the pieces – sensible, doable, but hard enough.
I try to train 4 times a week or every other day – as you know recovery takes longer as we get older – I am 63 and only have one working lung so that has an effect – nonetheless I find the sessions work OK..
Faster Masters™ is definitely helping me – it is extremely hard to coach yourself sensibly.
Persephone Wynn, Nottingham Boat Club, UK
Click on Expand All below to see the list of lessons in this month’s program.
NOTE: All prices are in US$ Dollars. All prices exclude sales tax, except for purchasers in New Zealand where 15% GST is included in the sale price.
- TRN Reference: Training Program Guidelines
- TRN SOLO 12.20 December Training Program for 1k Base Preparation
- TRN SOLO 12.20 December Training Program for 2-5k Winter Peak
- TRN SOLO 01.21 January Training Program for 1k Base Preparation
- TRN SOLO 01.21 January Training Program for 2-5k Winter Peak
- Quick Look: Jan 1k: Sunday session
- Quick Look: Jan 1k: Monday session
- Quick Look: Jan 1k: Tuesday session
- Quick Look: Jan 1k: Wednesday session
- Quick Look: Jan 1k: Thursday session
- LND Reference: Strength Program Guidelines
- LND Reference: Erg Category Paces
- LND SOLO 12.20 December Strength Program for Base Preparation
- LND SOLO 12.20 December Elastic Band Circuit
- LND SOLO 01.21 January Strength Program for Base Preparation
- LND SOLO 01.21 January: Video: Mobility Increases Coachability: The Ankle