As experts in most aspects of Masters Rowing, Marlene and Rebecca are available to keynote your conference, club kickoff event or fundraiser.
Faster Masters Rowing’s speeches webinars & articles
Rebecca and Marlene can customize topics to suit your needs. If you want a 2 hour webinar; a weekend training clinic, a half day workshop or a 30 minute keynote. The topics can be delivered in any of these formats.
Marlene Royle topics
- Adapting rowing for older physiology
- Functional Movement Assessment for Masters Rowers – how to test your athletes’ flexibility and what do to when you find limitations
- Coach development – why coaching masters is different. What you need to know, how to adapt your coaching, ways to manage a group with varied skills
Rebecca Caroe topics
- Masters Club Management – Helping athletes self-organize – ways to schedule, picking lineups (for practice and racing)
- Learning to row for over 40s – why, how, recruitment, management, coaching
- Peer to Peer Coaching – for clubs without an in-person coach. A world innovation suitable for masters.