You are a group of athletes training together and maybe you don’t have a regular coach, or you self-coach – the Club Group Subscription is designed for you. Your group will have the daily training to follow and have specific exercises to improve technique, fitness, and performance in and out of the boat.
If you are a masters rowing coach this level of subscription will give you a great framework to help you coach your team more effectively. Focus your energy on coaching using the monthly training programs. The personalized feedback and advice you with will get working with Rebecca and Marlene, specialists in masters rowing, will ensure you give the right level of training to the group you are working with to reach your goals.
This monthly membership includes new articles and advice in 6 modules updated every month. The monthly training programs are tailored to fit the current racing season whether it be 1k or 5k.
- Your Training Program
- Your Technique Program
- Land Training Exercises
- Peak Performance Tips
- Rowing Lifestyle Advice
- Bonus Gift
- Access to our Discussion Forum
When we have seasons overlapping or there are major differences when peak events occur we include special notes or programs. Some of our customers live in the Southern Hemisphere; some in the Northern. The program from May to September has a 1k focus – with peaks in May/June (South) and August/September (North); October moves to longer races through to March (North) and then rolls back to 1k. South January to May is a 1k focus.
When you join you’ll get our Rowing Fundamentals Bundle including: The Ultimate Head Racing Guide for Masters; Technique as you age presentation; and the Warming up before rowing ebook.
These are events our athletes train for:- Masters Nationals (US/NZ/Canada/UK/Australia), Head of the Charles, FISA World Masters, Henley Masters Regatta, World Masters Games.
- Crew Skill Drills
- Video Analysis of Your Crews up to 3 times per year
- Crew Selection Advice,
- Athlete Testing Advice,
- A Monthly Group Coaching Call (for up to 3 individuals)
- and Q&A by email with Marlene and Rebecca whenever you need it.
Click on Expand All below to see the list of lessons in this month’s program.
NOTE: All prices are in US$ Dollars. All prices exclude sales tax, except for purchasers in New Zealand where 15% GST is included in the sale price. You create ONE login which all club members will share.
- PRF Reference: Race Planning for 1k
- PRF Reference: Preparing Your Head Race Plan
- PRF 11.19 November: The Elements of Endurance: Part 1
- PRF 11.19 November: The Future of Rowing Data
- PRF 12.19 December: The Elements of Endurance: Part 2
- PRF 12.19 December: Fitness Evaluation: Determine how to get better
- Welcome Gift: Warming Up Before Rowing
- Welcome Gift: Technique As You Age
- Welcome Gift: Ultimate Head Racing Guide for Masters
- BNG 07.19 July: Hydrate Like a Pro with Liz Fusco
- BNG 08.19 August: Randall Foils stop oars digging deep
- BNG 09.19 September: Wonder Woman Rows
- BNG 10.19 October: Rowing Tale: Megaphone Malfunction
- BNG 11.19 November: Sore butt while rowing?
- BNG 12.19 December: Elastic Bands