You are a group of athletes training together and maybe you don’t have a regular coach, or you self-coach – the Club Group Subscription is designed for you. Your group will have the daily training to follow and have specific exercises to improve technique, fitness, and performance in and out of the boat.
If you are a masters rowing coach this level of subscription will give you a great framework to help you coach your team more effectively. Focus your energy on coaching using the monthly training programs. The personalized feedback and advice for your personal development will get you confident you are training the group effectively. You’ll improve as a coach, will get better at fault correction, selecting crew lineups and managing the group.
Your monthly membership includes new articles posted each month and advice in 6 modules to so that you use your available training time effectively and efficiently. to become the athlete you want to be.
The monthly training programs are tailored to fit the current racing season whether it be 1k or 5k. These suit northern hemisphere and southern hemisphere regattas.
- Your Training Program
- Your Technique Program
- Land Training Exercises
- Peak Performance Tips
- Rowing Lifestyle Advice
- Bonus Gift
When we have seasons overlapping or there are major differences when peak events occur we include special notes or programs. Some of our customers live in the Southern Hemisphere; some in the Northern. The program from May to September has a 1k focus – with peaks in May/June (South) and August/September (North); October moves to longer races through to March (North) and then rolls back to 1k. For rowers in the global South, January to May is a 1k focus.
When you join you’ll get our Rowing Fundamentals Bundle worth $279 including: the Faster Five ebook covering bladework, technique, racing, stroke power and the fitness assessment; 2 drill videos to improve your confidence; Race plans for 1k and 5k; The Ultimate Head Racing Guide for Masters; Technique As You Age and Recovery for Masters articles;
These are events our athletes train for:- Masters National Championships (US/NZ/Canada/UK/Australia), Head of the Charles, FISA World Masters, Henley Masters Regatta, World Masters Games.
- Crew Skill Drills
- Video Analysis of Your Crews up to 3 times per year
- Crew Selection Advice,
- Athlete Testing Advice,
- A Monthly Group Coaching Call
- and Q&A by email with Marlene and Rebecca whenever you need it.
Click on Expand All below to see the list of lessons in this month’s program.
NOTE: All prices are in US$ Dollars. All prices exclude sales tax, except for purchasers in New Zealand where 15% GST is included in the sale price. You create ONE login which all club members will share.
- TRN Reference: Training Program Guidelines
- TRN CLUB 05.21 May Training Program for 1k MayJune Peak
- TRN CLUB 05.21 May Training Program for 1k AugSept Peak
- TRN CLUB 06.21 June Training Program for 1k June Peak
- TRN CLUB 06.21 June Training Program for 1k AugSept Peak
- Shortcut: June 1k: Sunday session for June Peak
- Shortcut: June 1k: Monday session for June Peak
- Shortcut: June 1k: Tuesday session for June Peak
- Shortcut: June 1k: Wednesday session for June Peak
- Shortcut: June 1k: Thursday session for June Peak