You are in a crew rowing regularly together and maybe you don’t have a consistent coach, or you self-coach – the Crew Subscription is designed for you.
Your monthly membership includes new articles posted each month and advice in 6 modules to so that you use your available training time effectively and efficiently. to become the athletes you want to be.
The monthly training programs are tailored to fit the current racing season whether it be 1k or 5k. These suit northern hemisphere and southern hemisphere regattas.
- Your Training Program
- Your Technique Program
- Land Training Exercises
- Peak Performance Tips
- Rowing Lifestyle Advice
- Bonus Gift
When we have seasons overlapping or there are major differences when peak events occur we include special notes or programs. Some of our customers live in the Southern Hemisphere; some in the Northern. The program from May to September has a 1k focus – with peaks in May/June (South) and August/September (North); October moves to longer races through to March (North) and then rolls back to 1k. For rowers in the global South, January to May is a 1k focus.
When you join you’ll get our Rowing Fundamentals Bundle worth $279 including: the Faster Five ebook covering bladework, technique, racing, stroke power and the fitness assessment; 2 drill videos to improve your confidence; Race plans for 1k and 5k; The Ultimate Head Racing Guide for Masters; Technique As You Age and Recovery for Masters articles;
These are events our athletes train for:- Masters National Championships (US/NZ/Canada/UK/Australia), Head of the Charles, FISA World Masters, Henley Masters Regatta, World Masters Games.
- Crew Skill Drills
- Video Analysis of Your Crew up to 3 times per year
What users say
Amazing thing – is that the Program is relevant – by which I mean it works to a plan and is very logical. And it actually has a lot of days each week on the program not just 3 days a week. Each week I have managed to do 2 days of the program. I have been rinse and repeating a bit – though I notice that isn’t a huge deviation week to week (thank goodness).
I think the reality is that the rower needs to focus on “an event” and train for that without too much interruption from outside. It may well be a 1x, 2x or a 4x – but that boat has to be the focus for X weeks.
Gordon Williams, National Champion F1x 2019, North Shore Rowing Club, New Zealand
Click on Expand All below to see the list of lessons in this month’s program.
NOTE: All prices are in US$ Dollars. All prices exclude sales tax, except for purchasers in New Zealand where 15% GST is included in the sale price. You create ONE login which all crew members will share.
- LND Reference: Strength Program Guidelines
- LND Reference: Erg Category Paces
- LND CREW 12.21 December Strength Program for 1k Base Preparation
- LND CREW 12.21 December Strength Program for March Peak/Crash-B
- LND CREW 01.22 January Strength Program for 1k Base Preparation
- LND CREW 01.22 January Strength Program for March Peak/Crash-B
- PRF Reference: Preparing Your 1k Race Program
- PRF Reference: Preparing Your Head Race Plan
- PRF 12.21 December: Building Your rowing Tool Bag
- PRF 01.22 January Video 1: How to Train: Cat VI and Cat V Aerobic Zones
- PRF 01.22 January Video 2: How to Train: Cat IV Anaerobic Threshold
- PRF 01.22 January Video 3: How to Train: Cat III VO2 Max
- PRF 01.22 January Video 4: How to Train: Cat II and Cat I Performance Paces