The world went digital last year and rowing clubs pivoted. We moved online, virtual and row-from-home.
Let’s not lose the momentum. Now is the time to take full advantage of digital tools to run your rowing club – from collecting membership dues to crew lineups; from boat allocations to regatta availability, there are valuable tools to help you run the club which you need to know about.
Shortcut your learning about tools which will
- – Save time
- – Recruit
- – Fundraise
- – Run the club efficiently
- – Deal with politics in the club
- – Grow the club community
You will meet
- – John Wojtkiewicz has been working professionally as a leader, coach and administrator in the competitive rowing community for over 25 years. He currently helps those seeking strategic and tactical help in growing their rowing organization via his consulting service, Madder Consulting. He also coaches the youth boys team at the UCLA Marina Aquatic Center (MAC Rowing) in Los Angeles, CA.
- – Rebecca Caroe is an expert masters rowing coach, and three time rowing entrepreneur. She has served on rowing club management committees from her student club to her masters club. Rebecca enjoys finding new digital tools that could be useful for rowing.
After attending this webinar you will
- – See the potential for digital tools for your club
- – Know how communication can deal with club politics
- – Have a path to future digital tool rollout
Book a ticket for this live online for this webinar
Ticket price $19
Monday 22nd November 2021 (London GMT 8 pm; New York EST 3 pm; San Francisco PST 12 pm; Sydney 7 am 23rd Nov)
We are recording the webinar. Your ticket gives lifetime access to the recording and rigging charts.
PLUS bonus content for download
- Digital tools checklist – 12 areas of rowing club management where digital tools can be used
- Rowing Hashtags master list
- Full slides
- Rowing Club Management Software list