The ultimate rowing training package for masters who want to self-coach! This is a combination of each separate chapter into a bundle – much better price than buying individual chapters (all listed in the products).
Faster Masters Gold is – an interactive and comprehensive resource for rowers striving to excel on the water.
Inside the Faster Masters Gold Membership, you get:
- Unlimited access to exclusive, rowing training content, including:
- 7 episodes of video coaching and advice
- Video transcripts
- Supporting documents for Scull & Sweep rowing
- Race plans
- Training advice
- Chapter 1 – Review of Technique
- Chapter 2 – Adapting Technique – making technical gains with physical compromises
- Chapter 3 – Drills for improving bladework
- Chapter 4 – Drills and exercises for developing stroke power
- Chapter 5 – Drills and exercises for developing racing starts and speedwork
- Chapter 6 – 1k Race Planning
- Chapter 7 – The role of testing and trials
- General Guide to returning to rowing and coaching masters athletes
Faster Masters Testimonials
Stefan Paetow I was one of the early testers and found it very useful!
Steven Maynard-Moody Imagine a book that is based on a conversation between two of the most insightful minds in rowing and you have Faster Masters. Marlene Royle’s observations are based on a deep understanding of how athletes move boats. Rebecca Caroe asks all the questions we want answered and adds her own insights. I consider Faster Masters to be among the best sculling and rowing “books” on the market.
Sterling Lanken I’m loving Faster Masters so far. Marlene explains how to make small changes in technique to increase boat speed and how to figure out where to start. She stands out as a coach by focusing on how technique improvements will feel for the athlete instead of only describing what a perfect stroke looks like. Faster Masters contains a wealth of information including drills, workouts, fitness assessment and race planning.